Monday, May 09, 2011

Obama Street Art: The Frankenstein Monster Edition

I spotted this on a lamp post on the way home tonight.

It was an unusual surprise, especially here in the Leftist wild grazing grounds of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The honor of being demonized in street art normally reserved for figures on the Right has apparently taken on a new target.

It delights me, but probably not for the same reasons that the artist had in mind.

Barack Hussein Obama, truly the Frankenstein Monster of the Democrat Party. An ideological demonic creation stitched together with the dead and decomposing parts of failed ideas.

Methinks the spectacular killing of Osama bin Laden last week in Abbotabad has mobilized his base against him.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osama Bin Laden died 10 years ago of Marfan's Syndrome. The recent "media event" is a joke on the media and on the voters.

May 09, 2011 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Gerard said...

It wouldn't surprise me if they do. I don't know if you checked out some of the May Day photographs from my website, but a lot of them were of deranged, anti-war leftists pissed at their former golden child.

May 09, 2011 9:19 PM  
Blogger Urban Infidel said...

Hi Gerard-
I was at the May Day rally on Sunday taking pics & video. It was so grtoesque I could only take it for about 25 minutes. I put together a quick blog report but bin Laden's killing eclipsed pretty much everything.

May 09, 2011 9:54 PM  
Blogger Watcher said...

"Barack Hussein Obama, truly the Frankenstein Monster of the Democrat Party. An ideological demonic creation stitched together with the dead and decomposing parts of failed ideas."

The best description yet. I tip my hat to you, UI. :-)

May 09, 2011 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home