Monday, August 27, 2007

Union Square Moonbat Potpourri

I just happened to have my camera with me on the way home from work tonight and happened upon yet another demonstration in Union Square Park. It was a mixed bag of issues all tossed in like a crazy salad. First up was a speech about ending the oppression of women who are being attacked in Palestine. But not by the people you would think. Need I?

Next on the roster was convicted and unrepentant cop-killer Mumia -- the natural hero of the peace movement. He was lauded to clapping, hoots and cheers. Yup! There's good news a' coming for ol' oppressed cold blooded Mumia they promised. Good news indeed.


Next up were the LGBT, who as we all know, hold plenty of sway in the Middle East. No mention of the systemic and murderous oppression of homosexuals there. Not a chance.

It was everything under the sun. A regular potpourri of Commie gremlins. The only group noticeably absent were the troofers. I wonder what held them up. Usually they are out in legion in Union Square Park.

THE HIGHLIGHT: At one point, someone in the crowd was jeered and chased nearly out of the park by a man handing out flyers for the upcoming End-the-War-Now convergence in Washington, DC. His crime? Carrying a copy of The New York Post in a public place.

Here are few more shots of this anemic and confused gathering.

5 Comments:

Blogger defiant_infidel said...

No wonder your comment at my place sounded a bit exasperated! All I could think of, as I looked at the angry, blind faces in your pictures, was the sheer ignorance driven by lifetimes of unbridled selfishness. As men and women give their very lives to protect these whining leeches... they are absolutely bereft of shame or honor.

Thank you for recording it for all of us, UI.

August 29, 2007 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THESE HATERS ARE SO DEMENTED!!!!

THEIR MINDS ARE SO TWISTED WITH THEIR HATE FOR THIS COUNTRY THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN THINK!!!!

THEY MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 29, 2007 6:03 PM  
Blogger HappyLibertarian said...

I'm headed into the city right now, UI. Will be walking straight through Union Square on my way to meet a friend for a drink in the East Village. I'm glad I read this, as now I need to go grab a copy of today's New York Post before I make the trek through HELL. LOL

August 31, 2007 4:03 PM  
Blogger PALADIN said...

SO THERE,S NO CONFUSION, I,M NOT RALPH!!!!!!!!!! GUESS I AIN,T THE ONLY GUY WHO WRITES IN CAPS. HAS ANYBODY NOTICED HOW THESE SHITBIRDS , NO MATTER THE DEMONSTRATION ALL LOOK THE SAME???? THEY ALL GOT THE SAME TWISTED DRUGGED OUT LOOK. OR THEY HAVE THE LOOK OF DEGENERACY. FOR THE MOST PART I,M SURE THEY ALL HAVE "ISSUES" TO SAY THE LEAST. BUT THEN AGAIN , DID YOU EVER KNOW A LIBERAL OR LEFT WINGER THAT WAS NORMAL?????

September 01, 2007 12:28 AM  
Blogger elasticwaistbandlady said...

Ralph has officially overdosed on the drug that is Michael Savage.

Interesting assortment of nuts, butts, sluts, and zealots! I wonder how many of them hold down full time jobs?

September 02, 2007 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home