Sunday, July 01, 2012

Obama Street Art: The "Laff" Edition

(click to enlarge all photos)
I came across this interesting bit of street art today in my neighborhood.

It's worth noting that around here I don't see any pro-Obama posters much less the flat-out Obama worship displayed in endless street art like there was back in 2008.  So this is pretty much it.
Oh, it's Dear Leader alright with that great big phony smile.


But it's definitely not the most flattering image and then there's the 'laff' part.  Only who's laughing?  Certainly not the American people.


What was funny was the guy standing there watching me take the photos.  I asked him what he thought of it and he told me he thought it was Ronald Reagan.

3 Comments:

Anonymous T.C. said...

Somebody thought it was Reagan? Now that's funny.

July 02, 2012 9:17 AM  
Blogger Urban Infidel said...

T.C,
By the looks of him, the Reagan administration was probably the last time he was sober.

July 03, 2012 9:16 AM  
Blogger 1389 said...

What the Obama Regime has already done to us: No laughing matter

July 03, 2012 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home