Monday, March 26, 2012

OWS Occupied Union Square: The Smoking Weed Edition

(click to enlarge all photos!)

I was going by 14th Street today so I decided to head over to Union Square Park to see what's what with the OWS cult in their new digs.

I could smell pot burning everywhere. There were cops just a few feet away who didn't do a thing. There was no way that they could have missed it.

Rolling ...

And smoking ...

And then there were the lingering ghosts of drugs past.

Free #OWS munchies anyone?

OWS is broke and begging for donations. Where did all that money go?

OWS has adopted Trayvon Martin as their new poster child.


Anonymous Dave said...

Good reporting and sorry I missed you. I passed that way on Saturday and saw and smelled all of the ones you photographed. I also spoke to some area residents who said they are already sick and tired of the owsers being there.

March 26, 2012 4:47 PM  
Blogger Mikey Lee said...

Thanks for posting UI!

March 26, 2012 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't these people try to occupy a job?

March 26, 2012 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Michelle Obama's Credit Card said...

I don't know what they are more afraid of, a job or a shower!

March 26, 2012 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Bill H said...

So, I think I'm going to call the idiot mayor's office and ask him if smoking weed is okay in Union Square, can I smoke it walking down the street? Without fear of getting arrested. After all, I'd be Occupying the Street and Occupying the Weed.

March 26, 2012 8:28 PM  
Blogger StarCMC said...

Interesting choice of a scripture to support their lunacy. It's about God bringing vengeance upon the Philistines for their acts against the Jews. Maybe the O W S idiots should read the whole chapter before the choose the verse !

March 27, 2012 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home