Monday, March 26, 2012

OWS Occupied Union Square: The Smoking Weed Edition

(click to enlarge all photos!)

I was going by 14th Street today so I decided to head over to Union Square Park to see what's what with the OWS cult in their new digs.




I could smell pot burning everywhere. There were cops just a few feet away who didn't do a thing. There was no way that they could have missed it.

Rolling ...

And smoking ...

And then there were the lingering ghosts of drugs past.

Free #OWS munchies anyone?




OWS is broke and begging for donations. Where did all that money go?


OWS has adopted Trayvon Martin as their new poster child.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Dave said...

Good reporting and sorry I missed you. I passed that way on Saturday and saw and smelled all of the ones you photographed. I also spoke to some area residents who said they are already sick and tired of the owsers being there.

March 26, 2012 4:47 PM  
Blogger Mikey Lee said...

Thanks for posting UI!

March 26, 2012 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't these people try to occupy a job?

March 26, 2012 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Michelle Obama's Credit Card said...

I don't know what they are more afraid of, a job or a shower!

March 26, 2012 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Bill H said...

So, I think I'm going to call the idiot mayor's office and ask him if smoking weed is okay in Union Square, can I smoke it walking down the street? Without fear of getting arrested. After all, I'd be Occupying the Street and Occupying the Weed.

March 26, 2012 8:28 PM  
Blogger StarCMC said...

Interesting choice of a scripture to support their lunacy. It's about God bringing vengeance upon the Philistines for their acts against the Jews. Maybe the O W S idiots should read the whole chapter before the choose the verse !

March 27, 2012 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home