Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Election Day 2012! VOTE!

Well, BIG difference from four years ago when my neighborhood was transformed into Obama County; the ground zero for Shepard Fairey and his much-appropriated Hope ‘n Change icon and Obama street art everywhere. I was out with my dogs these last couple of days looking for political stuff to photograph and there is literally nothing except for the Marxist flyer below sighted just this morning.  

The local Commies are organized but the Democrat enthusiasm seems to be missing in action.
 
You’d never know there was a huge election coming in just hours.  No posters, no soaring Obama murals and street art now. No Obama this, no Obama that. A big fat zero. 
I'm heading to the polls shortly to vote.  Though I know that as a New Yorker my vote basically doesn't count, I'm still excited anyway!  
So everyone please get out there and vote for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.  We can win this!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karridine said...

100 Years Ago, to the Day, there was ANOTHER surprise in store...

http://bit.ly/SRX5an

Teddy running against TWO others, but the Bull Moose ruined his own chances, bigtime!

November 06, 2012 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marx, Obama, same thing.

November 06, 2012 11:35 AM  
Blogger Urban Infidel said...

From a reader in New York City:

"I voted early this morning the same time I did four years ago. In 2008 the lines were around the block, this time not so many, the lines did not even leave the polling place. Onward to victory."

November 06, 2012 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home