Friday, August 19, 2011

Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff will be LIVE on The Urban Infidel Show, Sunday, 8/21 at 3:00 PM Eastern

Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff will be my guest LIVE this Sunday, August 21st at 3:00 PM EASTERN US time.

The program is 90 minutes.

Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff is an Austrian human rights and anti-jihad activist. A diplomat's daughter, she was a child in Iran during the Islamic Revolution of 1979, and later lived in Iraq, Kuwait and Libya. During the 1990 invasion of Kuwait by Iraq, she was among the Austrian citizens who were kidnapped and held hostage. Today, Sabaditsch-Wolff is an international representative of the Citizens' Movement Pax Europa.


Please consider making a donation, no matter how humble, to her defense fund at:

Save Free Speech

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/urbaninfidel/2011/08/21/elisabeth-sabaditsch-wolff-on-the-urban-infidel-show

Listen to internet radio with urbaninfidel on Blog Talk Radio

2 Comments:

Anonymous Save Western Civilization said...

That was one of the best interviews I've heard. Thanks!!

August 22, 2011 6:44 AM  
Blogger Urban Infidel said...

POSTSCRIPT:

I'd like to thank Elisabeth for appearing on the show. What an honor it was to be able to speak with her.

And I forgot to mention on-air that things are so tense at the office that I am even worried that the books I read could get me fired. I just bought Bynum's book, 'Allah is Dead: Why Islam is Not a Religion'[I will be interviewing Bynum on an upcoming show] and 'The Closing of the Muslim Mind' by Robert Reilly. When I took them out of the box and laid them on my desk I was thought that someone might see them and I'd be in trouble. Things like that are among the possibilities of the limits of free speech.

August 22, 2011 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home