Monday, July 16, 2007

Rally to Free the Kidnapped Israeli Soldiers at the United Nations

I went to Dag Hammarskjold Plaza today at the United Nations for the rally to free the kidnapped Israeli soldiers Gilad Shalit, Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser. It was the fastest photo shoot I had ever done unfortunately since it was my lunch break I had to get back to work. It was completely packed and I could barely reach halfway to the stage where the speakers were. Here are my photos.


Much, much more over at Atlas. Videos and photos.

* Update 7/17: Here are six short video clips shot by Pamela Hall. Thanks, Pamela! One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six.

8 Comments:

Blogger BabbaZee said...

YOU DA WOMAN

thank you for going

July 17, 2007 6:53 AM  
Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Phenomenal!..come see mine hun..good on u that u were able to be there!

July 17, 2007 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not be jealous...

I will not be jealous...

I will not be jealous..


:)

July 17, 2007 8:10 PM  
Blogger AmPowerBlog said...

Now that's a worthy rally!

July 18, 2007 12:53 AM  
Blogger JEM said...

Funny, but I don't recall hearing anything about this event. Glad that folks like you were able to help share it with the rest of us who care.

July 18, 2007 3:15 AM  
Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

I appreciate your work, UI!

July 21, 2007 8:40 AM  
Blogger HappyLibertarian said...

UI, Once again you have impressed me with your photojournalism. You really showed this event as a positive mult-generational one, as young and old all were there to support the kidnapped soldiers. Thanks for all your hard work! You are a blessing to the cause...

July 22, 2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These posters are from the organization StandWithUs.

To download these posters and print them out go to www.standwithus.com

July 30, 2007 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home