Saturday, March 02, 2013

Missing Breitbart: The 'Hating Breitbart' Screening

I was very honored to attend a private screening tonight of the phenomenal new documentary film, Hating Breitbart.  Directed by Andrew Marcus and produced by Maura Flynn and Evan Coyne Maloney, Hating Breitbart is like being in the front seat of a race car at the Indy 500 with Andrew Breibart at the wheel. I love documentaries and this one really delivers. Seeing Andrew on the big screen, bigger than life and taking no prisoners it almost felt like he was still here.  The film crew follows Breitbart through Tea Party gatherings, various appearances at CPAC and SRLC, a pro-Harry Reid demonstration in Nevada, and his epic battle with the leftwing media, who are featured throughout the film.  How they hated him!  There are clips and interviews with vile leftist media types like Max Blumenthal, Chris Hayes and others of their ilk from The New York Times, Huffington Post and the Columbia School of Journalism.  I loved the film.  I hope you get to see it.  It was funny, inspiring, depressing, exhilarating and infuriating. 
How I miss Andrew Breitbart!

Check out the official the trailer!


And some behind-the-scenes with an interview with the director, Andrew Marcus.

Click here for information on how to bring Hating Breitbart to your city!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mikey Lee said...

I miss him too! CPAC will not be the same without him...

March 02, 2013 4:37 AM  
Blogger Urban Infidel said...

I missed him by a day at last year's CPAC.

Unfortunately I never met Andrew, but when he linked one of my videos from Occupy Wall Street, I knew I had arrived!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2011/10/11/OccupyWallStreet-Cult-Chant--You-Can-Have-Sex-With-Animals

March 02, 2013 8:27 AM  
Blogger Chris Cassone said...

I didn't want it to end. That's how much I found I miss him. I found myself in many of those same places and I am so grateful for Andrew, Maura and Evan for this proof of this most amazing human being. I found the Orson Bean (father-in-law) interviews most poignant.

When I got one-on-one time with him in the backstage tent at the 4-15-10 rally at the Washington Monument, I told him I worry about him and the way he wades into the swamp to wrestle with the liberal alligators. Without missing a beat, he said, "I despise bullies!"

Thx UI for the post.

March 02, 2013 8:40 AM  
Blogger Urban Infidel said...

Chris,

There is so much to the film, that I'd like to see it again. The man was a hurricane.

Since everyone is feeling a little deflated after the election, this film is a nice hard shot in the arm to remind us what's at stake and who we are dealing with.

March 02, 2013 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Mr. Pinko said...

Thank you Andrew Marcus, Maura Flynn, Evan Maloney for getting on concise record what great man Andrew Breitbart was.

March 02, 2013 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Rita said...

1. Will this film come to Australia?
2. Was Andrew Breitbart murdered, did we ever find out?
3. I read somewhere that his mother died a few days ago.

March 02, 2013 11:19 PM  
Blogger Urban Infidel said...

Rita,

I don't know if the film will be traveling to Australia, but you should definitely contact the film makers at their site to ask. Go to: http://www.hatingbreitbart.com/

And no, Andrew was definitely not murdered. He had a history of heart problems.

March 03, 2013 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home