Tuesday, June 04, 2013

New York City Mayoral Race 2013


This great, old Giuliani campaign poster was for sale in an antique shop in in Stonington, Maine a couple years ago.  It was only ten bucks.  I still wish that I had picked it up but I've got nowhere to put it really.  My guess is that it was from his first campaign in 1989 when he lost against David Dinkins.  And we all saw how that turned out.

I voted for Rudy Giuliani the three times that he ran for office and have not voted in the NYC Mayoral races since his second term.  Quite simply, there is just no one to vote for and this election year isn't any different.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ducky's here said...

Not close to my 1969 Mailer/Breslin poster.

Now they were way ahead of their time.

June 04, 2013 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home